Dance ( Ashish V Jain )
Dance is a performing art form consisting of purposefully selected sequences of human movement. This movement has aesthetic and symbolic value, and is acknowledged as dance by performers and observers within a particular culture.Dance can be categorized and described by its choreography, by its repertoire of movements, or by its historical period or place of origin.
An important distinction is to be drawn between the contexts of theatrical and participatory dance,although these two categories are not always completely separate; both may have special functions, whether social, ceremonial, competitive, erotic, martial, or sacred/liturgical. Other forms of human movement are sometimes said to have a dance-like quality, including martial arts, gymnastics, cheerleading, figure skating, synchronized swimming, marching bands, and many other forms of athletics.
- Hip Hop
- Belle Dance
- Choreography Course
Dance Choreographer ( Ashish V Jain )
Terms & Condition
- Students joining the class has to pay fees at start of every month.
- Convenience of the students is prevailed and considered.
- Change of course during the ongoing course is rely on owners / fculty decision.
- If student fail to join the class within ten days of the fees paid will be considered as terminated.
- If student discountinues the course he is not entitle to claim the refund of any fees or
deposit (IF ANY).
- Payment can be accepted on paytm as well as cash.
- Selection of course entirely depends on students choice.
- No friends and family members will be entertained during the on going class.
- Any unconditional delay or closure are not claimable.